Lighter moments of ASAP training

This is a video of some lighter moments of the ASAP training.

The rock star of this performance - Joseph - was the life of our team. After all it was Joseph who came up with the idea of trudging through acid waters with sponges tied to our feet.This guy was even willing to save the team by feeding himself to imaginary crocodiles. What more can you expect from a team member? ;)

I must mention Abhilash as well. I have always been inspired by artistically talented individuals. And Abhilash is definitely at the top of that list. I love his energy and especially the way he conducted activities. His percussion skills have truly added life to the song here.

And a big thanks to Anish for mailing this clip to me when I told him I couldn't embed it in the site.

Take a look...



Comments

Popular Posts