Been a long time...na??


Work has kept me real busy for soooo long. In fact, I hardly had time for anything else.


My entire day seems to be divided between my son and my work. Talking about Aman, he is getting naughtier by the day. I have no idea how to control his tantrums and mischief. I have to keep monitoing him 24x7. Gets himself into trouble if i let him out of sight for a moment. And now that he has started walking well, he seems to be making rounds of the house again and again and again...Almost seems like an ad of Eveready batteries...keeps going on and on and on...hehehe


He seems to be a fast learner too. He picks up and repeats a word even if he has heard it just once or twice. He loves songs - especially Tamil songs of Vijay - u know the dappaankoothu stuff... hehehe. And oh...he is a great dancer...simply pops out of his seat and begins dancing when he hears a fast number.


ok..motherhood is turning to be a stressing but fulfilling experience....u know i love it when people compliment 'ur son is so sweet'...after all my son na???? Touchwood!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
ok here you go your first comment :)

you expect your child to be nice sweet and cute and wouldnt do any tantrums..no way!!! Nitha he should be the naughtiest child on earth :D..that is because he is your child..lols

u know what Aman has become so chubby ..lols :)..and Aman rox..;)..

Tell my hi :P..hope i could meet him one day .. :)

Tell a hi to manu also :)...hope you are not making him suffer .. :D..if yes tell him to kick you :P..u badly need some kicks :D..lols...see u ..!!!

Keep writing..u know you are good in that :)..well done..
Anonymous said…
Also forgot to tell you..that is someone for you talk to is here..your dearest friend :P...the guy whom u hate and talk bad words always..poor me alle :)..

but I will be always in this blog waiting to read something interesting about you :)...
Great to see ur comment Dodo....

i guess u r right...Aman HAS to be naughty since he is my kid!!! and believe me, he is very gud at that...

He isn't so chubby wen u see hin face to face...actually he has a round face (like me) that makes him luk chubby...in fact, he is as skinny as me....I will tel him abt his Dodo uncle...hehehe

And Manu isn't having a hard time with me since he is almost an embodiment of patience....right now he has gone 2 Goa for vacation...avoided me n the kid coz twas a 'bachelors only' trip...

and Dodo...tel me something u wud like me to write abt ok??
Anonymous said…
nitha..

firstly add me in the orkut id of your hubby..i tried repling but orkut didnt allow me :)..lols

Ok Ok so manu ran away to goa to have some fresh air haa :P..hehe just kidding..

What you have to write..i will tell you ...

1) About your school and your life there..
2) About all that small love stories and fights we all had..
3) About your college life ..
4) About your friends ..
5) About mE!!! :D
6) May be an insight to your love story ...:)

I wil read anything to you write nitha..also if you are online let me know your mail id..ok...

or add me

eagle.crying@gmail.com
deepu_t700@yahoo.com

I would nt tel about your family ..because you are writing a lot about them :)
Ok dodo...i will send u an orkut invitation...thing is orkut acts funny most of the time....i cannot find the add freind link in some profiles....

Pinne thanx for all those topics....

The love story thing was something i had been thinking for a while...u cn expect that soon...and of course another write-up on u!!!

Popular Posts