Long time no see huh?

Whew! Life sure is tough with two kids around. I hope that nicely explains why I haven't been blogging for so long.

For the last few months, some kind of mysterious virus seems to have settled down very well at home. Someone is sick all the time. Most of the time, it's either Aman, Ayush, me, or worse, all of us! Caring for a feverish baby in itself is an overwhelming task. Being sick myself and caring for a feverish baby at the same time was simply too much. Hopefully, the worst is over. The kids have recovered well. However the virus is yet to let go of me completely.

Ayush is now showing signs of teething pains. Yes, one tiny teeth has shown up on his lower jaw. And he keep chewing on everything he can get his hands on - me. Ouch!

He will soon begin crawling. So that's another tiring sequence of running-around-the-baby for me. And of course, I almost forgot something. When Aman started talking at around 8 months, I thought it was pretty early for a baby to do that. Ayush has broken that record. He is just 7 months now and he has begun calling me 'Amme'. He also says 'Tata'. And when he needs some water, he sticks a finger into his mouth and looks at me closely. It sure is nice to watch those cute antics.

Right now, it is 11pm. As I sit here tapping away at my keyboard, my two sons are peacefully asleep, both facing each other. A perfect picture. This is how I wish to see them always - together and caring for each other. Well, that sure is not too much to ask. So I hope God grants me that wish.

Good night.

Comments

Popular Posts