Dance in My DNA

 


Dance has always been in my blood. But somewhere along the way, it took a backseat. 

I continued to dance, I continued to sway to tunes and tap to beats... But all that was in my mind... And it wasn't the same....

And then inspiration started trickling in...

I saw Anupama scaling heights with her dancing talent..

I saw Nisha rediscovering her passion for dance...

I saw Adwaitha restarting dance classes and performances...

I saw Anjali balancing her love for dance with a corporate career...

I saw Brite nurturing his God-given dancing skills and encouraging the same in his little daughter...

I saw Reena and her friends exploring the joy of dancing...

I saw Achuth dancing like a carefree soul in the middle of the road...

I guess Achuth's dance was the push I needed to finally take the leap.... After decades, I decided to restart dance practice and give a performance as well...

The wish materialized during the annual festivities at the Parappel Bhadrakali Temple.

The response was exhilarating, immensely fulfilling and supremely positive...

Thank you to everyone who made this possible...🙏🏻🙏🏻

Comments

Popular Posts