Joys of motherhood


A new baby always seems to conjure up images of long, sleepless nights, constant wailing, dirty diapers, toddler tantrums and the like....But belive me...there is a much brighter side to the whole experience....

Ever seen new-born dreaming? His tiny lips slowly curling into a smile and sometimes the toothless gums peeping out? It's one of the cutest expressions I've ever come across....Though i often wonder what these babies are actually dreaming of!!!

And I love the way my tiny bundle of joy snuggles up to me when sleepy....Though he is one real Mr. Stubborn, he can be real sweet, considerate and innocent at times....

And after his arrival I've learnt to keep my temper in check, to make the most of my time (which means winding up all chores while he's taking a nap!), to appreciate the little joys he brings....well you could say he has almost transformed me....

Let me say a prayer to the Almighty for giving me this little cutie pie and the incomparable joys of motherhood....

Comments

Popular Posts