Behind the name Aman


Thats my son Aman at 1 month of age...


Prior to my delivery, my hubby and I spent hours trying to decide on a name for our would-be-arriving-son baby....however with the delivery of a boy, name suggestions began pouring in from all corners...and we could not simply turn a deaf ear to all that and go on with with an independent decision...


We decided to honor the suggestions from my father-in-law...he just wanted a small name, meaningful and containing the letters from my hubby's name and mine (Manu and Nitha)...he also suggested the name 'AMIN' ...we slightly edited the name and settled on Aman.


And just yesterday I discovered that the name is not just made up of letters from our names...but the name is hidden within my name "Nitha Manu"...did you spot it....??


Now take a look NITHA MANU...got it now???? Interesting isn't it??? Then I will let you on another interesting fact...My name has similarly been derived from my mom's name "ANITHA"...Now that makes it two consecutive generations with names extracted from the names of their respective mothers....WOW!!!

Comments

Popular Posts