Achuth

 



If you are on LinkedIn, you probably know LinkedIn connections are priceless. 


✅ They share tons of advice 


✅ They offer pro tips on excelling in your niche


✅ They discuss skills that could transform your career


✅ They provide proven strategies to keep up your growth curve


But beyond all these, some LinkedIn connections have a way of enriching other facets of life. Don't believe me?


Ask Achuth Ramesh. Yes, his consistency in posting is super-impressive 👌🏻👌🏻. But a random video on his Instagram page offered a glimpse into something more fascinating. 😃😃


The video shows him exiting a store, dancing his way down the steps and winding up the act with stylish moves by the roadside.🕺🏻🕺🏻


What would most people say about it?🤔🤔


"In the middle of a bustling street. Really?" (with raised eyebrows and a snicker for added effect!)😏😏


And what did I see?


I saw a happy, confident and carefree spirit who was living in the present and was supremely comfortable being himself. 😌😌


It was a moment brimming with positivity and joy. Don't we all crave such moments in our life??🥰


And how did it inspire me?


After a decade, it reminded me of how much I enjoyed dancing, how I was known as a dancer and musician back in my school days.


So, what did I do?


I bought a new pair of ghungroos and restarted my dance lessons. 


And if you see me spontaneously breaking into a dance one day, don't bother to raise your eyebrows.


Because that'll be me finally being myself!!🥰🥰

Comments

Popular Posts